Saturday, January 18, 2020

Valladolid Homestay: ¡Bailamos! Jan. 17 by Grace S.

Today was an amazing day in Valladolid!  We had the privilege to attend a dance class in the morning where we learned bachata, salsa, and merengue along with other classic Spanish dances.  We had a lot of fun dancing together and familiarizing ourselves with the steps, even though they were hard for me to follow at some points!
                  


After my host mother picked me up, I went home and started drawing sketch portraits of my host sisters.  Around 4:00 p.m. we decided that it would be fun to go shopping. I bought a new jacket, and my host sister got a new pair of shorts.  We ate dinner at La Mejillonera, and I ate a calamari sandwich with a side of potatoes.  All in all, it was a really awesome day today!



No comments:

Post a Comment